ASRB Vacancy 2017:- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has declared the recruitment notification of the Stenographer and the Lower Division Clerk Post. There are total 173 posts of the Steno and the LDC post. There are the numbers of the Applicants wants to apply for these following posts. They inform that it is the great opportunity for all the applicants. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website. The Official Notification is out now. The Application mode is online. Apply online before the last date is over. For more updates, Please visit the Official website of ASRB. Other details such as age limit, Academic Qualification, Age limit, etc are mention in the below article.
Summary Details ASRB Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of the Organization: – Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: – Stenographer and the Lower Division Clerk Post
- Number of Posts: – 173 posts
- Job Location:- New Delhi
- Job Type: – Central Government Jobs
- Exam Date: – 29th October 2017(Tentative)
- Official Website:- www.asrb.org.in
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board ने अपनी भर्तियां जारी कर दी है। ASRB डिपार्टमेंट स्टेनोग्राफर और LDC की पोस्ट्स विभाग की वेबसाइट पर जारी कर दी है। कृपया अपना आवेदन जल्द से जल्द करे।
ASRB Vacancy Details 2017
There are total 173 vacancies for the Stenographer and the LDC posts. There are the number of the Applicants are now apply for the posts. The Vacancies may be categorized through the Post wise and the category wise. Check the vacancy details that we shown below. Refer the Official notification for more updates. The Vacancy Details of the ASRB 2017 are mention as:-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade III||95 posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||78 posts|
ASRB Educational Qualification 2017
There are the number of the applicants check their eligibility criteria through the Notification and then apply online. There are the following Academic Qualifications details of the ASRB 2017:-
- Stenographer Grade III:- 12th pass or equivalent from the recognized Board. Candidates must have typing speed of 80 w.p.m. in English and Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk:- 12th pass or equivalent from the recognized Board/ University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
ASRB Age Limit 2017
The Age Limit Criteria of the various posts are the following details:-
- Candidates age limit is minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years before the close date of online applications.
- The Age relaxation is applicable for prescribed Reserved categories/ Departmental candidates as per rules of the Official notification.
ASRB Selection Procedure & Pay Scale Details 2017
Selection Procedure:- Candidates selection is based on their performance in the Computer Based Test & Skill Test. Refer the Official notification for more details.
Pay Scale Criteria:- Applicants can check Salary details for ASRB Recruitment as mention below :
- Stenographer Grade-III:- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):- Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
ASRB Application Fee 2017
The Application Fee can be deposit by using credit card, debit card or net banking in the Online mode. The Fee Criteria through the Category wise are the following details:-
|SC/ST/ Divyang/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates||No Fee|
ASRB Important Dates 2017
The recruitment notification is out now. The Online application form is upload now. Candidates apply online through the online Application form. There are the Following dates criteria of the Recruitment Process. The Important dates Criteria are following as:-
|Starting date of Apply Online||16th October 2017|
|Last date of Apply Online||15th November 2017|
ASRB Apply Online 2017
Candidates wants to apply Online from the LDC & Stenographer posts can apply online through the Official website. There are the Following steps of apply online:-
- Visit the Official website of the ASRB.
- Click on the LDC/Steno Exam 2017.
- Read the Official notification of the ASRB and Check the Eligibility Details
- Click on the Online Application link.
- Fill up all required details in the ASRB Application Form.
- Recheck the Online Application Form and Submit it.
- Take a print out of the Application form.
Click Here to Download the Official notification