JEE Main 2015 Exam Pattern and Syllabus: The Joint Entrance Examination will be organized by seven IIT under the guidance of Joint Admission Board 2015. The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in the sixteen IITs and the Indian School of Mines (ISM). The decisions of the JAB 2015 will be final in all matters related to JEE (Advanced) 2015 and admission to IITs and ISM.The examination consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, each of 3 hour duration
- There are two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections
o Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question papers will consists of objective type (multiple choice) and numerical answer type questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Incorrect answers to some of the questions will be awarded negative marks.
- The question paper will be in either English or Hindi. Candidates must exercise the choice of question paper language while registering for JEE (Advanced) 2015.
The paper one (B.E./B.Tech) consists of:
ü All three subjects come from syllabus given in the information brochure of CBSE topics and sub-topics.
The Paper Two (B.Planing) Consist of:
All the questions in paper one are of equal weight age of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. This paper is objective type test and based on pen paper or computer based exams. Choice will be depends on candidates.
Paper two consist of objective type and pattern of questions is not fixed. In drawing test it is the check for drawing and presentation ability.
Thank you for visiting “JEE Main Exam 2015 Pattern and Syllabus ” Please share this information on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites.