Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 20172018-481 Assistant, Clerk, Steno Vacancies: Good news for the candidates that High Court of Jharkhand released Jharkhand High Court Recruitment notification 2018 for filling the various 481 post vacancies of Personal Assistant, English Stenographer, Hindi Stenographer & Assistant Posts on temporary basis for High Court, Judicial Academy, Civil Court, Family Court of Jharkhand state. Eligible candidates can apply with prescribed format application form before the last date March 2018.
Jharkhand High Court PA Steno Assistant Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Dear candidates, Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Vigypti (Detailed Advertisement) come out and offline Application Form started so candidates who are interested to job in Jharkhand High Court can Apply for Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Recruitment, Jharkhand High Court Personal Recruitment, Jharkhand High Court Assistant Recruitment, Jharkhand High Court Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2018. More details about Jharkhanf High Court bharti 2018 are given blow like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fees, Important Dates, Pay Scale, How to Apply
Jharkhand High Court Vacancies 2018 Details
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand high Court
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Total vacancies: Various Posts
- Assistant in HC – Various Posts
- Assistant in Judicial Academic Jharkhand – Various Posts
- Assistant Clerk for Family court & civil court – Various Posts
- Personal Assistant in High Court – Various Posts
- English Stenographer in Judicial Academic Jharkhand –Various Post
- English Stenographer for Civil Court – Various Posts
- Hindi Stenographer for Civil courts –Various Post
Jharkhand High Court PA Stenographer Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed graduation degree from a recognized University with proficiency in English Shorthand or Hindi Shorthand or Computer typing knowledge with Computer Operation.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between in 18 years to 35 years as on 01.12.2015.Age relaxation should be applicable as per Govt rules of Jharkhand 05 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 03 years for OBC category.
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis on performance in
- Skill Test
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
Jharkhand High Court Bharti Application Fee
- Rs.125/- for SC, ST candidates
- Rs.500/- for General, EBC/MBC, BC candidates
- Application Fee should be paid by Bank Draft issued in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi, and Payable at Ranchi.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Start Date of submission of Application Form: Ongoing
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31 March 2018.
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018?
dear candidates send fully filled application form at given below address before last date
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
For more details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017-2018 keep visiting Allexam.co.in and official website of Jharkhand High Court