Tripura JEE Admit Card 2015- Candidate may download admit card for TBJEEN or Tripura JEE 22 April 2015 exam at www.tbjee.nic.in. Name wise admit card is also available
Tripura is one of few states which conduct separate Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for providing admission in various under graduate Engineering Medical, Technological and other professional degree courses through its own Directorate of Higher Education Board in government and private un-aided colleges spread across the Tripura State. The Joint Entrance Examination is popularly known as TBJEE 2015. The TBJEE 2015 is conducted in 9 (Nine) centers of Agartala, Kailashahar, Dharmanagar and Udaipur City.
The main objective of formation of Tripura Joint Entrance was to save time, energy and expenditure on the part of candidate who wishes to apply for more than one entrance examination for getting admission in different under graduate degree courses of Engineering, Medical, Dental, Technological. As a result concept of conducting single common entrance competitive examination for major professional courses was implemented.
- Candidate should be citizen of India.
- Candidate should also be resident of Tripura.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board or equivalent with subjects in which he/she desire to appear at TBJEE 2015.
- Reservation of seats for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Challenged and Ex-Serviceman will be according to rules of State Government of Tripura.
|Physics||22nd April, 2015||Wednesday||11:00AM – 1:00PM|
|Chemistry||22nd April, 2015||Wednesday||2:00PM – 4:00PM|
|Mathematics||23rd April, 2015||Thursday||11:00AM – 1:00PM|
|Biology||23rd April, 2015||Thursday||2:00PM – 4:00PM|
Important Dates to Remember
Dispatch of Admit Card
3rd week of March, 2015
Date of Examination
22nd & 23rd April, 2015
Date of Uploading Answer Key
24th April, 2015
Date of Result Declaration
1st Week of June, 2015
Date of Counseling
June – July, 2015
TBJEE Admit Card Download for Exam 2015-
Category of Candidate
Examination Fees (Rupees)
Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe
Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe BPL
The above examination fees should be deposited through the provided e-challan on TBJEE 2015 official website http://tbjee.nic.in at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Each question paper of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be of 100 marks respectively.
- Duration of examination for each paper will be of 2 hours.
- The syllabus will be on the basis of syllabus of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination w.e.f. 2008.
- Question paper will of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- There will be 50 (Fifty) compulsory Multiple Choice Questions, 5 questions from each module for each subject like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each question will be of 2 (Two) marks.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answer means no negative marking for TBJEE 2015.
- Candidates will have to mark the correct answer on OMR Answer Sheet provided with the help of Blue or Black ball point pen.
- The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in the subjects opted as per his/her choice.
Download TBJEE 2015 Notification
Download TBJEE 2015 Prospectus
Contact AddressSecretary (Academic), Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, 2nd floor, Agartala – 799001. So Best of Luck Dear Candidates And Best Wishes For TBJEE 2015 Examination!
Thank you for visiting “TBJEE 2015 Examination”. Please share this page on Facebook, Google plus & other social networks.