WBJEE Syllabus 2015- You may check out exam pattern of WB JEE 2015 & download syllabus subject wise also i.e. WBJEE Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology
WBJEE is the entrance examination of the engineering and medical field. After JEE student can take admission in the government and private college to do UG courses. The syllabus for the WBJEE-2015 as prescribed by the WBJEE Board is available on the official website of West Bengal joint Entrance Examinations Board. This exam is held together for Medical and Engineering Subjects with 3 papers.
The details of syllabus and Examination pattern are as given below…
WBJEE 2015 Entrance Exam Syllabus
- The Algebra, Logarithms
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutation & Combination
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Differential Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Tables & Chem. Families
- The Chem. Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Solubility and Solubility Products
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- The Mech. & General Properties of Matter
- Hydrostatics and Fluid Mechanics
- Wave Motion
- Thermal Physics, Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
Taxonomy and Classification, Blood Pressure, Organism, Enzymes, Cell Division, Genetics Origin, Ecosystem, Biodiversity, Tissue and Tissue System, Functions of Life, Plant Study, Life Cycle of Plants, Human Body System, Respiratory System.
For more details please visit official websites: www.wbjeeb.in
WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern
• Candidates appearing for WBJEE 2015 will gave to take a written examination comprising questions from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
• There shall be three types of questions.
• Type 1 shall have questions of 1 mark each. For incorrect response, 25% of full mark (1/4) would be deducted.
• In Type 2, every correct answer will yield 2 marks. For incorrect response, 25% of full mark (1/2) would be deducted.
• In Type 3, questions may have more than one correct option. All correct answers only will get two marks.
• Candidates must mark all the correct options in order to be awarded full marks.
Dates of Examination:
It is being informed for all concerned applicants that the dates of examination have been rescheduled as follows:
Biological Science – 5.5.2015 (1 pm to 4 pm)
Mathematics – 6.5.2015 (12:00 Noon to 2 pm)
Physics & Chemistry – 6.5.2015 (3 pm to 5 pm)
WBJEE-2014-ChemistryOfficial Websites: www.wbjeeb.in/
Address for any Contact:
West Bengal JEE 2015
For Engineering and Medical
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091
Thank you for the visiting “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2015 Kolkata”. Please share this information on Facebook, Twitter and other networking sites.